Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ok now let me make a few things clear before everything. This post might not make any meaning at all or it might..but I am not really sure so I do not take any responsibility. The reason I am writing is that I just want to flush my anger…amm not really anger…could be frustration..i am not even sure about this. Anyways, since it’s my blog, I can fuck around whatever I feel like.

Number on youtube – “Tumko Dekha to yeh khayaal aya…..”

Firstly, I would really like to kill the ugly bitch staying upstairs. Why the fuck can’t they keep the noise down. I mean most of the times I am sleeping I am awaken with the reverberating thump when she (they) walk upstairs. That bitch could be half the weight I am.

So…..what have I got for you Mr. Blog….

You know, I never wanted or thought this blog to be turned into some kind of personal diary open to public. I mean not the public part…who the fuck cares even if you catch me in compromising situations. I didn’t want to pour in the vagaries of life onto the blog. But, since it is already morphed into one, let’s cry further. Meanwhile, the number changed to “Bazeech-e-Atfal..”

Well, to be true I have got into a hole, really. Infact call it a filthy pit to be more appropriate for the quagmire.

Preposterous grades are an icing on the cake…hmm clichéd statement but alas! I am not in the mood to be fancy…or wait a minute…may be it’s not the icing…could be the whole base in itself. I am just not able to figure out. Ohh yes…the icing could be going to the world’s most amazing city and cursing every minute for being there or coming back without even checking out the most talked about location in the world and not even going there being just a few blocks away.

I have a suggestion for some…ammm not really a suggestion…it’s a humble request..Please do not talk to me about what you want to about…. You have exams…concentrate on them… I have better and more important thing in my life… called “life” to worry about…… and about the scrap you left me..well I deleted it without even reading…so I guess I make myself clear…talk to the hand if that’s what you want to talk about.

Ok fuck it…over and out!

No comments: