Monday, October 06, 2008

Certainly, the human heart is so deceitful entity. Now being in France, I cannot make out what I miss the most; whether I long for the sprawling green landscapes overlooking the university buildings in USA or the small garden like area of my house in India. The gentle touch of my girl friend in the states or those amusing chats with my pals at some random restaurants in Chandigarh. What do I miss the most? The question keeps reverberating in my mind, time and again these days. Well one thing’s for sure; unknowingly, Buffalo had become the second home. And I began to actually like it, though the affinity for the city of Buffalo became more pervasive after Sneha’s serendipitous entry into my life. I never knew when I started to like her and I really don’t know how I managed to kiss her without even admitting my affection for her. Wonder what was the foreplay here? So now that I am looking forward to take a trip to Chandigarh after this internship, I am still double minded over the trip. Well not because Buffalo has scored over Chandigarh, but the economics of the situation are turning the wheel. Anyways, I still have some time to ponder over that. The good thing is I am not feeling too home sick here as I did in the initial months in Buffalo. I somehow feel at home here too. The one big reason is I feel a little secure. The same feeling that I can get in Chandigarh, to a greater extent though. Unlike USA, things, objects and figures here are not too huge to give an impression of intimidating the human soul. But at the same time, USA has its own charm and lifestyle. No other country can second that I am sure. Wonder what Sneha is doing at this moment? Damn! I don’t have internet here in my room. I just skimmed though this post from the beginning, feels like ramblings of an idle mind. I guess it’s just exaggeration, in writing, of a few thoughts.
# on media player: Dil dhoodta hai, fir wohi, fursat ke raat din.. Dil dhoodta hai, fir wohi, fursat ke raat din ….

Ciao!

No comments: